Monday, January 29, 2007

Welcome

Ok, so this is the first entry into Randomweaves.blogspot.com. This is the brain child of Kaveh and me. It all started about two years ago when I saw this random hair weave on the muni. I had to take a picture with my camera phone. I sent to Kaveh. Then a month or so later when Kaveh was on vacation (I think in New York) He came across a random weave and took a picture of it and sent it to me. So now when either one of us sees a picture of weave on the ground (and trust there are weaves everywhere) we would send them back and forth. Then I think it was Kaveh who was like let's start a website www.Randomweaves.com. So here we are. It's still in the beginning phases. Eventually we are going to hire weaveoligists like Fauxnifa to analyze the pictures and see if the weave fell out, was cut out or pulled out. We also encourage you to submit any weave you may find to randomweaves@hotmail.com.

Today's Weave is the one that started it all.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

c sheprow said...

silv - as a professional photographer i am truly impressed with the subtly crafted poetic artistry of these images. i see a coffee table picture book filled with huge glossy photos as your next venture!!

xoxxo- claire - nyc

Unknown said...

Omg guys.... im dying of laughter... why study when i can look at weaves all day! loves it!