Thursday, March 22, 2007

You know I heart colored weave


Sorry for the lack of postings every week but i'm just not finding weave like i used too. That being said look at this gemmer I spotted yesterday. I heart colored weave because it just stands out like a beacon on weave hope. If this weave would have been dark in color it would have never caught my eye in all that dirt...but it's colored a bright redish orange. You know what I love about all these random weaves...is just that the randomness. It's like who expects to see hair weave in the side of the road. No one. But yet there everywhere. It reminds me of that episode of Sex and the City when Carrie meets Berger and he collects playing cards he finds in the city. Hoping one day to have a full deck. He says you never notice them but they are everywhere. I feel that way about weave. Although I don't collect weave that would just be gross.

No comments: