Thursday, April 5, 2007

NYC Weave

Thats right ladies and gentleman. This weave comes straight from Grand Central Station. I am loving all this weave people are finding and sending my way. Please continue. My very best friend Lauren sent me this weave yesterday from New York. She told me the story too...and its a goodin. She said that she was walking through Grand Central and doing her thing when she spotted this weave and thought to herself Oh! Look random hair on the ground...and as she walked away she had an A! Ha! moment OMG randomweave. Now for those of you who have been to grand central that place is busy. She stopped turned around and stopped to take a picture. I am sure she was almost mowed down by the masses. But she survived and managed to get a pic of some good ol NYC weave. Thanks Lauren

No comments: